Gooddess Divya

Gooddess Divya
Goddess Divya's Feet


















feet servant (foot dust/foot stool)- padasevak and charandas of Goddess Divya

Goddess,your feet dog's salutation at your heavenly n divenly feet.I have uploaded more videos of your feet. 
The whole universe was made from ur feet dust and whole universe is controlled by your feet dust. 
I love to wash ur divine feet with milk and clean it with lotus and rose petals. 
Amything that touches ur feet will become devine. 
first i will place ur feet then on ur feet i will place my head and on my head i will place your another heavenly feet 

Pls command me "Mere Kutte, Mere Talve chaato" 

mein aap k personal dog banna chaahataa hoon.....lick your feet,kiss your feet,worship your feet,lick and kiss the place place you stamp,drink the water after washing your feet,do your charanamrit and drink,live at your feet,Totally I am your Charandas or padasevak.....Kutta...I will make sandals for your feet from skin and sole of sandals from tongue...You are a Real Goddess and I am your servant....your Lucky Dog 

ur feet is is so beautiful ! kash main kutta hota ! the most? beautiful feet i have ever seen in my life 

mein aap k personal dog banna chaahataa hoon.....lick your feet,kiss your feet,worship your feet,lick and kiss the place place you stamp,drink the water after washing your feet,do your charanamrit and drink,live at your feet,Totally I am your Charandas or padasevak.....Kutta...I will make sandals for your feet from skin and sole of sandals from tongue...You are a Real Goddess and I am your servant....your Lucky Dog 


Goddess I want to be your padasevak.... worship your feet,lick and suck your toes and? sloes... kiss and lick the place u stamp and before your stamp... make your charanamrit and drink.first lick and kiss your feet, then wash your feet with water, drink drops coming out of your feet,then wash your feet with milk,drink drops coming out of your feet, then wash ur feet with curds? n honey ,drink drops coming out of your feet,the massage ur feet with butter and ghee,decorate ur feet with almond,dry grapes,khajoor, strawberry.then decorate your feet with feet lotus and roses and do aarti to your feet... wash your sandals and make the charanamrit the same way and do aarti to your divine sandals.... 
feet washing with water,milk,curds,honey,buttermilk etc and the scene of these dropping from Goddess's feet will be a sight to watch... then applying butter to Goddess's feet.... 



Pls command me to lick and kiss your feet,soles,toes and bare back of your feet
Please call me dog ... your dog (Goddess Divya's Dog)

please make me feet dust and feet servant and padaseavk 
I want to be under your feet

I am goddessdivya's feet servant.I have distinguished, honored and deemed privilege of worshiping your divine feet. I kiss,lick your divine feet.I prepare your charanamrit by washing your feet with water,milk,curds,honey,ghee,tulsi leaves,nectar,sugar.


Charanamrit of goddess Divya feet is delicious,a tonic or medicine for misery, pain and anxiety. Intense faith is the all-important necessity for taking,The benefits of Prasada and Charanamrita are beyond description. They have the power to change entirely the outlook of a man’s life. There have been ever so many instances in the past in this holy land of ours (India) which bears witness to the potency and efficacy of Prasada. Prasada destroys all pains and sins. It is an antidote for misery, pain and anxiety,as tremendous powers.

Goddess pls tell me once" My Dog,Lick,suck and kiss my feet"